Sightings Thread

Black civic hatch slammed at first red light after 787.

Saw that silver z3 coupe ill post a pic later

saw ernold on 890 this am. also 2 modded yellow s2k’s a few minutes apart. I though i was just haveing deja vu.

A blue evo or subby.Dont know as it was cruising by me on 787 with evlsmurf on plate.Being tailgated by a girl in black civic.

You don’t know the difference? lol It was an STi, he’s on one of my forums.

saw a black, dumped 3series convertible with possible newer 3 series wheels getting off exit 6. never seen it before but it looked nasty

Passed a mad hot chick in an older silver 3 series vert. She was texting while driving -illegal. I was creeping while driving -legal.

cazwrx i was on cb radio and i caught it last glimpse.Just the plate caught my eye.

Ok that explains it :lol

Keep seeing a SICK C5 Z06 on rt7. Orange with black rims, blacked out taillights and windows with a sick exhaust. Met the guy tonight, super nice, also has a viper truck he said.

Ford 500 on Albany-Shaker. Stock.

Saw a GTR, 997 turbo, a couple E9x M3s, and some 335s throwing point-bys at me, right before I put the hammer down and stomped them out.

Red Lotus Evora at the intersection of Western and 155. The geometry of my pants changed.

Good shit Benjamin. Any pics or vids yet? /Vot

NO god damn it I forgot my motherfucking SD card, I kept pressing record on the GoPro like a DUMBASS, went to pull the card to check the vids out at the end of the day and got FUCKING PISSED. Nothing lol.

www.tracktimephotos.com should have pics up soon.

OH.

And I was lucky enough to see an awesome, and historical event today.

Started with Louis Hamilton in his 2008 championship winning F1 car, and Tony Stewart in his Nascar taking warm-up laps around a damp WGI, followed by Hamilton doing hotlaps, and Tony doing hotlaps respectively. Then they swapped cars.

If you have never seen an F1 car go around in track in real life you need to put that on your bucket list. It’s awe inspiring. The Nascar was pretty cool too, I guess, but the F1 car is just a marvel, I almost got choked up lol.

who do u drive for ??

Bert Reynolds. His handle is “snow man”

Jeep Wrangler with a drop in bedliner for a roof

Ive seen that Jeep on the thruway before, a long time ago

Saw this today and yes there are about 15 more cars you can’t see…

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zfvrqx.jpg