Sightings Thread

Where did you see the LS?!

all i saw was a red cobalt rippin on it past guptils, assumed it was you lol

thing was nastyyyyyy…

saw PJB, bigred, death and nolan at Guptills. also i think i saw adam in the bustang on 155

saw meena in sexy time do a burnout , lose it and ended up in the front yard next to my work lololol

Saw a pretty nice newer BMW coupe, darker blue color, looked like a 1 series, completely debadged. Played around on 890 with him for a bit, got a thumbs up afterwards. Don’t know if the guys on here, but it was a nice looking quick little car

dodge intrepid with plates that said “NONASCAR” :lol

nope, must’ve been some other dope

saw a clean slammed silver 8 series on some polished wheels

Saw jellies at guptils. Happy birthday dude! It’s awesome they do that show for you.

Fayennce yellow 458, white gallardo on a trailer, SLR Mclaren, silver R8, yellow Lotus Esprit T…all heading south on 87 around exit 14 this afternoon. There was something else in the pack too but I’m forgetting it now

the Lotus was on route 9 during the Guptills show and parked across the street (cemetery lot was full)

saw you there too snapping pics:ninja

Epic :rofl. This is why you stay with stalled auto.

dude i pissed myself laughing so hard lol

Saw that older lambo cruising down rt9

ooooooohhhhh so embarrassing! lmao

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
+rep

Seen a white r8 on thruway around 12:30pm with some deep dish wheels on it.I love the way that car looks.

I don’t think I saw you dude. I wasn’t really paying attention though lol.

As for the pictures… Fucking inconsiderate people walking straight through the shot. Cocks. Haha.

GTR in Clifton Park at rt9 & 146.

Sounded sick!