Sightings Thread

Anybody know these people?

Viper GTS, Vert., 2 ACR, AC Cobra, 3 Shelby’s, 2 Challengers, Z06, 68 Camaro, Prowler, Mustang Cobra, new Camaro.

black s14 kouki out front of kmart on central ave… my car’s twin but with less rust

Loud rsx and a black del sol with red slips leaving ronnies on 20.

Lol oh yaaa

White c5z06 with body kit and low in EG with sc plates saying something like 05z505hp

saw a honda odyssey in my driveway

Saw a porsche gt something on 87, blue with a silver wing and silver checker paint on the back half of it

:excited GT3RS 997.2

Also I saw Vince Lia in his purple RR Phantom today on 20

White audi. Low with wheels with a polished lip on 20. Looked clean… don’t know audi models though.

Slammed on silver 5 spokes red s15 with silvia coversion, interior, steering wheel and all. Had a small fmic as well at albany med.

I think that guy lives down past me, near the Firehouse.

Saw wayne last night, and again in the dually. what a twist !

saw code blue drive by wanyes house!

Grey and black charger rt with exhaust on 9/20. and then a brand new challenger rt came in for an inspection, not even 5 miles on the car

Red 240 i think at country living in mechanicville as well as a wingless wrx or sti at price chopper.

Spotted that n*gga Johnnyk.

White 2005ish Subaru WRX or 2.5RS with black rally car vinyl all over on Washington Ave by Brevator in Alb

Saw one of the limited edition GT3RS orange colored Boxsters on Consaul. Looks so sick.

saw big red in the stangbro headed towards guptils, possibly alpine in da cobalt and a rat rod at guptils thats interior consisted of exposed driveshaft, piece of scrape plywood for seat, large shifter and steering wheel…thats it