Sightings Thread

Anyone see stunting near 88/90 last night? Left lane warriorz

if its the same car i was telling you about the cam is real lopey and wont stay running coming to lights, i told him to get it retuned cause it seems like a pain in the dick to drive like that. Or he was just driving like a tool haha. That car made a low 10 sec pass on street tires by the previous owner.

Yeah, im sure it did. :facepalm.

Everyones car goes 10’s.

No, it definitely didn’t make anything close to a 10 second pass on street tires.

hey man just going by what i was told im no expert when it comes to vettes or drag racing by any means, all i know is that car needs a better tune. I was also told it was 540 rwhp but i didnt see a dyno sheet so take it for what its worth.

:rofl. We all understand eric. No ones saying youre the shmuck for relaying what youve been told. The owners the shmuck.

“such big cam bro, wont idle, stalls out.”

~taps gas on and off~

:lol obviously if 1000+ HP motors can be tuned to idle and stay running properly this one can too haha

Probably done by redfailline.

No if it IS the same car we are talking about it was bought in Indiana some where

Black gtr on central this morning sounded sick.

saw that orange C5 you guys are talking about.

its a C5 Z06 with black wheels, right?

Yep.

Unless its got a 427, spray, or some other F/I shit its not doing 540anything.

Ls2 right?

C5Z is an LS6 which is essentially an LS1 with coated pistons and better heads/cam.

So its still a peice of shit. Gotcha.

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge.

I havent seen the kid in two years until a few weeks ago ill see if i can get a hold of him again to see exactly what was done and if he has a dyno sheet. he took me for a ride in it and it was a hell of a lot faster than his srt10 ram when i drove that. what i do remember him telling me the motor is fully built NA, trick flow heads and a 600 something lift cam. again just goin by what i was told.

Get him on here.

ill see what i can do