Sightings Thread

A base model C5 is faster than an SRT-10 Ram.

Seen the orange C5 a lot, tinted windows and taillights, black rims, looks real good

Yeah it’s Lee’s C5.

Thing sounds awesome, no clue on any validity of the numbers and times.

Yeah, that’s a guy in a tshirt, jeans (that were rolled up) and crocs. Looked pretty protective to me

Not only that but his legs looks extraordinarily thin, probably just the angle…

No, they were pretty thin. Jeans were “skinny jeans” as I believe they are called

awesome that all anyone on here can do is talk shit. hmm must be why i havent been on here since it was fuckin 5 people. the car is a 403ci Ls2 based stroker, forged bottom, Callis crank, manley pistons, callis rods ARP everything bolt wise on the engine,hardened push rods 11.7 to 1 CR
, wide gapped rings set up for spray but not spraying, TEA Ported Trickflow 225 heads which were sent out for more machine work. comp cam 637 int. 647 exh. lsxr 102mm intake, yella terra rockers, kook 1 7/8 long tubes, no cats borla stingers, vararam intake, stage V t56 tranny, HV melling oil pump, 42# injectors, 3.90 c5z 3 rib rear with c6z internals and carbon plates ,Kirban Short shifter,
RPS twin carbon disc clutch Runs on 93 pump. Was tuned by Doug At ECS

I dont understand how I was “revving” at every car on wolf road. i tap the gas when i push the clutch in to get the idle to stabalize, if I was revving youd fuckin know it. This is exactly the reason I dont go to any of the fuckin “car scene” events around here cuz everyone is an asshole and knows everythinggggg about everythingggg, sorry I dont sit on the comp and fuckin read forums and claim I know shit. Im not claiming 700whp 540 wheel out of a small block is nothing… maybe you should get your head outta your fuckin honda civic haynes manual in ur moms back yard. Oh and my ram walks my buddys c5, cammed, headers, tuned, all the bolt ons, and my truck is bone stock. just another lil fyi since you guys take all the info on forums and call it fact you can prob use that too. I would never run my mouth about ANY car whether I knew what was done to it or not, because im not a fucking DILDO. alright gotta go… i have more people to “rev” at gotta get it done. :bowdown< you assholes

Hey, I’m Travis. Want to race this weekend?

Your car is a slow fucking joke.

I know. However, I’ll even meet this new guy 1/2way (Lake George area) to run them off.

I meant that gay vette. And his gay slow ram. But yours too twavis.

i think ive met you before, is your name lee?

you run your mouth a lot, hot rt, you fucking tool. eric told me you were alright but clearly youre a huge fucking asshole… have fun hating on my car bro… all ur posts on here seem to be getting you really far in life!!

I am doing well in life, i have a 220 HP NA civic.Anytime you wanna line up…

Why all the hate? I just want to race the new guy’s Z, sounds fast.

lol yea cuz my goal on here is to go race a bunch of kids that live in mommy’s basement. no, I came on here to defend myself considering youre too much of a fucking pussy to say anything to anyone unless its on the other end of a computer.

Your friend needs to learn to drive if your 100mph trapping truck can beat his car. My cammed/bolt on ls1 Z28 trapped 114mph and its an automatic.

Im not the new guy, I was on here before any of you fuckers and this is why I left in the first place

Ok. Well I’d still like you race you from a 40 roll. No drama with me, I’m an auto enthusiast that has owned many different platforms.

No youre still the new guy, with a slow car.