Sightings Thread

:rofl Nice one

saw a silver kia i believe… big race car body kitz blue stock looking wheels oh! and a huge blue dragon across the sides of the car! lolz were had! will try to get pics if i see it again!

saw a silver s2000 turbo? playing with a black mustang gt on 87n

seen a silver lightning around 3:15 pm today by applebees by crosstown

Saw that same car today on Remsen St. in Cohoes. Dude had the flattest brimmed hat I’ve ever seen. Only car he’d look more at home in would be a Cobalt SS.

black convertable top ? if so i just did a shitttt load of work to it

Weird. There used to be a blue kia or hyundai 4dr with a chrome dragon on the side near me :rofl wonder if its the same guy with dif car

Flat black turbo honda hatch turning onto 155 from 20. Laduke’s old car? I forget who has it now…

Slowmarro it was a hard top but i corrected myself it was on 787.

Justin2386 that black gt500 w red stripes i think is owned by my brother inlaw.Car is sick as the interior matches.

Saw pos neon on 87 around 10pm goin north

Think I saw you too.

Crazy amounts of skirtage on 787 and northway.Oh yeah blue viper and seen yellow and red ferrari already today.

black s2k on brandywine w/ roll cage and red bride racing seats, silver e62 m5 on 890, and just saw a yellow s2k w single exhaust on mill st in troy by my store.

Black s2k is OMGSIIK

^ I’ve sat in that car. I think it’s in the top 3 s2ks I’ve ever seen, either IRL or on the net. And that’s saying a lot.

Ive driven it a handful of times and every time it makes me want to go buy one so bad until I realize how poor I am:'(

Wasn’t sure if shiftbro. :lol I was in the black miata on 20 at the light.

Omg… v12 :bowdown

Was a thing of beauty, was up between exits 19 and 20 up north