Sightings Thread

Nice spot, it really is a beautiful car :excited

Creeper shot… CGT and f430 in a garage under their covers

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4087/imag0096o.jpg

Where exactly is this spot??

None of your god damn business

Just saw a red viper on route 20

:ohnoes:ohnoes

Saw an Alpina B7 crossing the tappanzee bridge on my way back up to the area. First time i saw one in person.

Spotted:
Ferrari 360, yellow Viper SRT-10, Panoz GTS, and several other high end cars get passed by a lowly E46 M3 @ NJMP.

Slingerlands. Going back there tomorrow for work. Hopefully the owner will be around

I saw Jim pass by Mavis in the SRT4, I saw Leo’s brother on Central ave and then I saw Laduke on Rt 9 goin South

Saw a grey/silver GTR on I90 at the 24 tolls on my way home from work around 5:30 :excited.

Black 370Z in Guilderland, and that was seriously it all the way to Crossgates and back.

saw a blue ls1 gto that sounded like complete shit. I have never heard a LSx sound bad, and this thing sounded gross. Must have had the loudmouth with long tubes on it. Thing was raspy as hell

Black GTR with exhaust and black wheels on rt7 the other day, Slammed silver 4dr jetta on 87s this morning around 9am.

Saw dumpyride getting in the way on i87.

The white R32 ive been seening around again, instructor at school also i guess works or worked for slowboy and still does tuning on “black betty” and all over the world

Where in Slingerlands :shifty
I believe I know where this is. :ninja

maserati in delmar a little while ago…turning onto delaware ave

and one of those little 3 wheeled go-kart/motorcycle lookin things on boght rd in cohoes yesterday going towards rt 9…had gearheadzzz glarin it up in the pre sunset evening…

Green Lambo Murcie with green wheels on 87s down by Jersey.

A T-Rex?