Sightings Thread

I used to live on the upper east side… i know there are spots where there are insane cars.

Nice, so if I go down there and spot something can I post it? Do I have your permission? Haha

No.

cool that sounds reasonable.

just don’t post them then…

Post the ‘sighting’ pic of the address on the box i had sent to you lol

I thought the point of this thread was to post what you spot but apparently I shouldn’t, cool :retardclap

Saw a ~100 year old man in his E92 M3 get pulled by me on RT9… he proceeded to accelerate to 130+ and gave me the thumbs up at the next light. Saw the black/black GTR 10 or so times today… pretty sure he was following me around ha

Gorgeous new 335is on 90 this morning. Dark grey. Those cars are sex. Must not go to dealer.

Also a yellow anniversary edition GTI as well. Female driver. Dubber sticker. Looked nice.

.: DubR sticker?

I think so.

Saw Audi Jays whip out from of the detail joint on Rt9… looksss cleann!!

ohh and last night a tinted out red S4, euro front plate i couldnt read with exhaust and I dont know what else. Booted it from the tolls coming off the Mass Pike… seems rather slow if he was really into it. Also he felt the need to tap the clutch and backfire with the WOT box next to me in the bomber daily jetta. I smiled, I miss my WOT box, and a running BT jetta… would have loved to walk him if it were my old jetta/build.

Ohh and a sick DB9 on the ride home too… i got a rolling shot of it. looks like sex.

Lia’s LP640 on central

close personal friend i presume?

Blue lotus!!!

Man when will these jokes get old :dunno

lmao

black gtr with hks exhaust on route 7 about 1245ish or so

Hks plate frame on that bitch