Sightings Thread

Vtec is serrrriousss

Saw wheels parked at the best buy lot in xgates. Black vette in the spot in front too

Underboosted pulling some fucked up shit pile Jeep on route 7 tonight

Free monies yo. Gotta fill the 3500’s tank somehow

Yep. Thatd be the jeep. Thing is insane. Cant wait to see the local junker done too and get beat by every s2k in ny.

Just quit while your ahead.

saw a sick wrx at the 4 corners pizza place by planet fitness in rotterdam.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2vx2kyh.jpg

I feel special that I was spotted

Saw the “ESS 2000” S2000, car looks great.

Saw your car also when i met up with CorEy at best buy. looked good man.

Good call with the photo!

This may have been the one that I confused with Kennys STi.

seen that red twin turbo vette? howard brother i think…getting of the thruway onto 87, sounds pretty mean, for now…

Saw T$ hustlin in the ZR1 on 146 in CP last night. Thing sounds glorious, I had the gf with me and she gave me the most hilarious look when I turned the radio off and opened the windows to hear it :rofl

Saw a cop pull me over on 146 in CP last night, he said my plate light was out which it wasnt, fucking douche canoe

just a fix it ticket though right? or did you not get a ticket?

I used to get pulled over for that bullshit all the time when I had my CADDY ON DUBS lol. Always thought I was a drug dealer until I showed them my GE badge. Told them I was going to/from work everytime :rofl

No ticket, but usually I leave my GE badge on the seat for them to see, works great :lol

Black 458 on 20, near the Crossgates exit, and the chrome diner place. Chrome diner is decent, but they dont have any fucking yellow mustard :expressionless:

Silver CTS-V wagon on 90 East by exit 5 yesterday. Boners.

Def just saw too fuckin dudes brawling on the floor in the middle of the st at erie blvd…tried to whip a u turn and video tape it but they we’re done by the time I did so

i saw some kid named david who friend requested me on facebook… YAY