Sightings Thread

:rofl

Word nd im takin her sexy ass out sonn

^Your taking a guy named David out soon, eh? Well, at least it’s legal to get married in NY now

Ha? Nah im takin sweatynready out, u jealous?

Some dude probably on here, gave me a thumbs up from his rollback in CP

White 300zx with a body kitzz and flat tire abandoned on Everett rd

lol, saw that shit too haha

Seen joey jigs ripping wire with his teeth to fix a relay real quick

From your history? No. Better hide your bimmer keys brah.

black Bentley sedan on 146 in CP this morning and Benny on Aqueduct road in Niskayuna this afternoon

Saw a sick new yellow S4 at CVS… had a porsche badge on it tho :banghead

Or charge the camcorder batteries. Either way shift will benefit from the outcome!

Black guy trying to push a green 4dr taurus off 87n up one of the exits. Aston Martin vert in Saratoga, along with older light blue Porsche 911, and black 944 on the same block :lol

Seen 2 murcialagos in a driveway near lake lonely( behind saratoga national golf course) off 9p, must be here for track season cause they werent here all spring ir early summer.If i wasnt in a huge rush i would of snapped piks.

Saw a black panamerica heading up the north way. Dream car.

Yeah saw that too, want to say it was on 9 between Glens Falls and Lake George when we saw it.

What color Murcis? :bowdown

What’s a panamerica?

Hahahahahaha +rep… lol, i cant imagine that happening for a second time lol.

Porsche sedan

While on the subject of Porsches I saw a white GT3 at Pasta Pane in CP last night. I think its the owners car.

Im not trying to sound like a dick but after you show that picture of you flashing all that money all of the sudden your the only dude on shift sweatnready wants to date :dunno