Sightings Thread

Saw goldilocks giving handies to three adult bears.

I saw Archie in his S2000 on Highbridge road a little while ago

Lowered white Impreza booking down 87S with exhaust and flush black wheels, and then a dickhead cop leaning out his car parked on the shoulder lasering right before exit 7 toward Troy. They are EVERYWHERE right now.

Red Testarossa pulling into stuyvs a few min ago

red c6z on rt9. def had an exhaust was loud and sounded so mean… then a blue sti with gold rota p45 that were sorta wannabe flush… looked decent parked off 155

twas me indeed!!

Yeppp I saw him pulling out of Stuyvesant and turn into the Price Chopper on Western/Johnson. Nice ~50 y/o couple, exchanged thumbs up. Snapped this pic:

just passed brooks in rotterdam junction

Saw the ASS tow truck towing a toolbox,engine and a saab wagon pulling into Stewart’s near by the soon-to-be location. :ninja

I have a confirmed sighting of a silver Saleen S7 on rt 20 earlier today… :bowdown

Saw that blue ZR1 on Rt 9 between CP and Toga. I was on the bike and he got on it next to me; thing looks and sounds ridiculously good. I didn’t even attempt to play around with it.

so many shift fags

Saw sweatynready with midthrust and slowzr1 at Mobil

Tdi logik going by on rt7

Saw boost creeper leaving as I was approaching lebanon valley today as well as a bunch of other shifters… Did you run the Supra?

red c6 z06 is my buddy jays. Its a cammed/procharged full bolt on with nitrous Z06. That car is nasty.

saw a green lambo on 20 today.

yea i was creepin

No, it’s not ‘nasty’, and I’ll smoke that redline POS on low boost

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w6hr3m.jpg

Hey, I’m Travis. I’m new here, but I saw the above Camaro on the northway around exit 22 today. My tuner tried to tune it, but the car broke, and it was trailered home. Can anyone enlighten me on the situation?

Same car was at the drift event friday revving and burning out.