Sightings Thread

Literally no one cares, fuck Coward Tanner

Hows he feel about all this?

Huh? The owner? Never met him, but feel sorry that he’s provided Coward Tanner with any kind of ‘income’…

so many things have litterally just fallen off that camaro, all parts that redline installed or had to remove then reinstall. the driveshaft bolts came out right after they finished tuning it, destroyed the left side of his exhaust. Hes had the exhaust just fall off going down the highway. The throttle body bolts back out. And i believe something to do with the shifter aswell.

Saw Ned on western Ave yesterday I beeped and waved and he looked at me like I was crazy,oh well.

Saw a red 355 Ferrari soft-top creeping through Keeler this morning.

Saw a silver e36 m3 with a euro plate and looked like eyelids on rt7

actually the car is nasty, and the owner is a good dude and a good friend…I dont appreciate the shit talking.

You hang with that car from a roll last I knew, I would consider it a slug for it’s mods.

I’m sorry bro, I did not mean to offend you or Jay. Was just in an ‘anti redline’ mood pretty bad yesterday.

you are correct, and thats because it had a bad combo of parts put together. It has a big N/A cam in it, that bleeds boost and its rl tuned.

The car is still a sick car. It sounds down right amazing and its clean as hell.

I am actually trying to talk him into having Coppola tune it and shit.

Makes plenty of sense now. Have Patrick G on LS1tech spec him a blower cam, then bring it over to Coppola and have it installed/tuned. Done.

Oh, my sighting… Corey’s taillights from a ~60? roll last night. Definitely moves out nice after the recent mods/retune.

no wayyyyyy

http://mikeduran.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Timebomb.jpg

I was out in your neck of the woods last night at the drive ins.

I always see that Camaro around Lake George, sucks to see it broke.

:pop

so your car is a 12.5 contender now?

guy was weaving in and out of traffic around me the other night when i was working…driving like a douche…had grey stripes on the pass. fender from what i saw…if its the same car…

Idk we shall see