Sightings Thread

the fact that he was driving thru downtown Nigeria was funny to me.

You’re so worldly paul haha

very cultured you are mr pjb…very cultured indeed

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313914_10150795731995096_692225095_21127881_395992021_n.jpg

couple of very lift friendly cars right there

Yea, smart place to have that sticker. Moron.

Saw a fucking 3 car rear end fest on the HVCC hill. All three were fucking n iggers, too. HAHA! Probably still pissed off over losing their stimulus boost.

You just might be the first person i neg once i get to a computer.

I got him for you so take your time

+rep for you when i get to a computer

Hopefully you’re next. What happened to going to the “I’m better than you school” Siena? Or at least that’s how you made it seem.

Edit: NVM, 3-day ban issued.

Win.

Haha, said the same thing in my neg rep… in addition to something about his grandparents’ stimulus boost.

Ah shit… forgot I had to watch out… he’s gonna beat me up because I posted his brother’s mug shot!

Reps flyin all up in this bitch.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cossey again.

cuz you hang with allll mad jacked people brooooooooo

LMAO

ummm you bought ladukes civic so why are you talkin shit about it?

yeeeeeeeee bobbyyyyy!

I praayyy your not talking shit right now lol… And those state farm computer monitors must be too small for you to read so you guess things… Where did you see me talking shit about the civic? lol…

why do you prayyyy im not talking shit right now? are you gonna threaten to beat my ass too?

Nope, not going to threaten but youve got some motherfucking nerve… I took you out, spent ilike $60 on some stupid fucking stuffed animal shit for you, let you drive my car and introduced you to my fucking family… You wanna be the capital region whore thats fine, idc that nothing came of us, I really dont, but for you to talk shit out of no where with no reasoning??? FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK TTHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!!!

oh yay you let me drive ur car. who cares? ur gonna call me a whore? nahhhhhh i dont think so. oh sweet we went to the fair for an hour and you wanted to “flaunt your money” so u played childish games. whatever this is dumb. im not a whore… if i was i would have fucked you. but i didnt now did i? NOPE. never would happen either.

your not a whore? im at the fair, your texting dudes, im swimming, your sitting w jur feet in the water…texting dudes, I drop you off at home, go home check shift…your posting ass pictures on shift flirting with dudes… ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME!?

No wonders your ex and the z06 kid cheated on you, they figured this bitch GOTTA be so why the fuck not me too?