Sightings Thread

i never posted pics of myself. i wasnt txting dudes. and you have no right to talk to me about my relationships. thats really fucked up.

and flaunting my money at a fucking carnaval? are you serious??? I cant just have fun, I gotta be falunting my money?? lol… If I go to Mcdonalds and get a large #10 am I flaunting my money??

Can you two pick one thread to fight in please.

hes a dick im done with this. hes not gonna tell me about my past relationships and call me a whore.

And you talking some serious shit out of the fucking Florida marlins left field ISNT fucked up!???

We both got the hint we werent ever gonna be anything, we didnt text eachother ever again, that gives you the right to start talking shit about me!?

Where is bennyfatass to split this crap

maybe you shoulda gotten the picture when i was paying attention to you. i just felt bad.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I love this

what r u talking about?

Sighted: Dave and Sweaty fighting in sightings thread.

genius :slight_smile:

excuse me? Clarify what this means??

You felt bad so you stuck your fucking deseased tounge down my throat??? :dunno

lol what?

this is not an argument to be had on shift.

trying to figure out what "
maybe you shoulda gotten the picture when i was paying attention to you. i just felt bad."

Your saying you felt bad for me, thats why you went out w me??? lolol

You want to START shit on shift were gonna END shit on shift, you cant just pick and choose what you want to be on here lol…

You want your personal attacks towards me on here but my responses TO your personal attacks OFF of shift? lol

listen, you were a really nice kid. but we both know that friends is what we were… nothing else. i had fun hangiong out with you and we shouldnt be arguing right now. everyone on here takes shit way to serious. im sorry dave. im not gonna argue.

all i said was about your money… i didnt say any of the personal shit that you told me on here. but you just went all out on me.

Ill take that as an apology and thats fine… I “went all out” on you becuase I liked you, spent money on you, and hung out with you, how cant you see why that would make someone flip??? It doesnt make you mad when people you consider FRIENDS out of no where starts talking trash about you???

And you of all people should no the way I talk about money on here isnt how I act in real life… I must have told you I was broke 8 times, whether you believed me or not is on you, but I wasnt flaunting $10k stacks like yo son look at this shit! I wasnt offering to take you to the most expensive resteraunts in the world, we went to a $6 admission fair…

She didn’t Fuck ??? Fuck that shit