Sightings Thread

You can get a warrantied tire when your car was VANDALIZED and I cant get one because of a legit malfunction?

saw a bunnnnch of vintage race cars from waaaay back in the day when i was out to eat with the girl up in Saratoga. they were dope

if its the same car im pretty sure i saw the saw car not to long before i saw you

Spotted sleeping beauty.

idk, I paid the $7 per tire for warranty… Talk to Carlose, hes a cool dude.

failero aka no chest hair but backhair like a fucking saysquatch

Wayne and Jon (Gatville) at the truck show in Ballston Spa. Wayne was getting wood over the wooden Detroit Diesel.

You were at the Hess on 9 and 20. I was wearing a bright yellow shirt, had just gotten off from work. Jeep looked nice man.

Thanks…were you in the white pickup just over from me at the Hess station? I think I remember looking over and seeing someone looking over in my direction with another guy driving.

Saw this beauty on route 20 and on 155. then later at walmart on washington ave ext

That POS lives in gallupville.

Love how its got a stock exhaust that manages to stick out worse than the gardener at a Klan meeting.

General lee car on 9 & 20

shit brown jetta at eddies aquarium :lol

Seen a white trailblazer ss with crooked center exit exhaust and mad dark tints driving like a douche on western, then cutting across the solid white lines to get on the northway. I really hope it wasn’t the guy on here because that was some shitty driving.

negative sir. I don’t have a center exit exhaust. Also i don’t ever drive like a douche :slight_smile:

curious who it is though cause there aren’t to many white TBSS’s around here especially modded ones. Oh well

i know who it is , he is a older guy . im suprised he was drivin shitty . unless he was doin work , therefore keeping us safe lol

Ilya headin’ south on 9w by the car wash. I waved like this :gay, I was in da Saab

Frank20 SIGHTED.

I was in the blacked out Magnum, staring to see if it was you lol. Threw the deuces up, might have been too late though

Saw a last generation black Viper SRT10 roadster/soft top/what the fuck ever they’re called in Ticonderoga with Mass plates. Sounded great.