Sightings Thread

saw a silvia on bright hot pink wheels today, looked sick.

^ Sam.

saw a red ferrari with no plates but a prestige plate frame driving east on central past everett road around 530pm tonight

You wouldn’t happen to be the blue R32 with wheels and aftermarket exhaust would you?

I was turning southbound on Route 9 two cars behind you in my G35. Saw you and the Silvia with Pink wheels. Both cars look great.

yeah that was me. thank you! i was running all over the place trying to find county waste. Gmaps has it listed incorrectly. haha.

saw a blacked out dodge magnum on 90 going towards the on ramp to the northway right before the tolls

I’VE FINALLY BEEN SPOTTED :ahh

I saw you as well I think. Your muffler have the silencer thing in it??

Also spotted a VW, looked lowered, red fenders, in Menands.

To be honest I saw the car and automatically thought i wonder if that’s Red.

Yeah that was me. shitty exhaust gets annoying to listen to on the highway so i threw a silencer in.

Was the VW green?

Im not positive, maybe. Hard to see through my windows lol.

Lesbihonest

Oh and I feel like I saw mr love4boost at Mavis or somewhere near orange ford. The car was parked.

Just saw a guy on S. Swan heading down toward the tunnels hit the sewers hard bounce and lose control of his blazer and tag the concrete wall. Then he drove off like a boss.

someone stabbed my tire, was getting it warranty’d

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6240/oldnewbies.png

Saw 100 yrs into the past. 5 more behind these 3. Most were Washington plates.

whats so special about the Monte Carlo? It was a legit edition just like the Dale Jr and Tony Stewart editions.

Those were over 30 grand new, FYI.

Saw Johnny on Rt 9 with his goofy green wheels

There’s an intimidator ss silvarado rolling around too.

Thats most likely a fake but the MC isnt.

Even a regular MC was around $26k. Stupid money for an ugly piece of shit car.

They were actually a nice car in their time. Definitely no bargain, but still.