Sightings Thread

not that i know of lol. and i still dont know too many people in the area (moved her in december with the family) so i have a feeling it was just some random dbag.

red mk4 jetta gli with a euro plate in the front window that matched the nys plate. wanna say it said “DRY 6140”

i park my truck like that at hannaford by me every time, fucking liberal environmental friendly parking spots!

When I had my Fit If someone parked like that I’d occasionally squeeze myself in the spot they were using less of to be an ass, especially if they were parked close to the entrance taking up two spots. Tiny matchbox car FTW.

Saw DeathbyRt on 90E near the 787 interchange hat backwards and all lookin HAWT!

I did this all the time in my accord before I painted it. Car looked dumpy and needed additional bodywork (mostly spot/glazing putty), and was mostly in primer. Keying it would be pointless. Foldable mirrors for the win.

Saw chick with the blue r32 at my store today.

Did you eat her pussy then try to make out with her friend?

Lmfao

Saw a red supra with big ass slicks on fuller road tonight, I’m guessing it was lconrads beast. It looked and sounded awesome.

lmaoo nooo

Saw love4boost on state st this morning

in the charger?

White newer style Prelude with bronze 6 spoke wheels and tint next to me on Central. Maybe CJRando too, had a red clean 944 pass me on 90.

A smokin hot blonde in a blue yaris on central, i was able to get next to her at the next light and she was picking her nose knuckle deep… killed it haha

I saw you! Dom’s pizza?! I thought you were turning onto Boyack. I forget :lol

word, beeped at you son

haha i know her

Thanks PJB jr

yea, it was boyack…fail on my part…haha

saw the xenon headlights, then i saw red car, then i saw the wing and was like…i think thats the dude from shift…too late to honk though…haha

thought i saw ya lookin at me too and was like yeaa my car is dumpy…haha

Seen some dueschbag in a black prelude with tinted windows pass me when i had my hazards on at rr crossing with cars coming toward me.What an asshole hope u die.Def not worth the federal fine to go over the tracks for you bro.Oh he wouldnt stop after i caught him in my truck to fight.Pussy

Oh my rear bumper and tank say We stop at all railroad crossings.