Sightings Thread

You were right in my hood! You weren’t kidding when you said you deliver up my way. I’ll have to order up some pizza n’ wings. I am less then a mile from there. I sold those Hella’s. You never got around to picking them up.

Make sure you order a lot and then don’t tip him.

yea, i had a cool idea for them, but hey, whatever, its fine…
and yea if ya ever order ask if im working and if i could bring it…would love to check out the Z

I’ll order up sometime. No worries I tip well.

I will only have the car here for another week or two. Pissed they are talking snow in the hilltowns this week. With any luck they won’t salt or sand. I keep the Z in a family member’s pole barn for the winter up on the hill. Free’s up the garage stall at home for me to work on other projects.

then i guess you should order up soon! haha
i believe i am working fri-sat-sun…will have to double check to make sure…

is she hot? I remember a long time ago I saw her on 890 and she told me at the tollbooth she liked the bmw but Idr what she looked like… Girls that drive fast cars are hottt

saw qvale mangusta out in geneva yesterday. funky lil ride for sure.

Saw a ~1100hp GT2-look converted 996 in pieces today, along with a Ruf R Cab, a 996 C4S cab, a worked 993 Turbo, AM Vantage, multiple AMG’s, etc.

that doesn’t sound like the auto museum stuff, where is that all at?

Silveradoman on 146 in CP

Place I went to today down south to borrow ~$4500 in tools that were stolen from me a few years ago.

well, make sure to catch a glimpse of some of the stuff up in toga right now:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/308639_10150380407634031_192353584030_8341161_1960488697_n.jpg

Oh I got every penneis worth of my membership to that museum the past weeks :lol

I live ~5 minutes from it

Just spotted some toolbag in a white supra revving the shit out of it in the walmart plaza in east greenbush

Cant be Ryan. Its past august and raining.

I was just at walmart lol that place is confusing as hell now after the remodel

:Idiots its unbelievable what some people will do. I see it everyday when were hauling. Fuck em if they wanna drive like a douchebag and die its not my problem.

Aston Martin Vantage pulling into
WALMART?!?!?!

stage 3 Roush in lowe’s lot

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Wasn’t me either, know of 0 white Soups. Should probably check the garage.

And it was snowing last night so suck a dick