Sightings Thread

Donk gold '80’s Caprice on huge chrome rims on Erie Boulevard in Schenectady tonight

Black S14 on western ave w/ catback and tein badge on the rear bumper. Talked to him at a stoplight seemed cool and car looked clean.

i did a 4 wheel alignment on that car, its super clean and has a few bolt on goodies, the only bad part is a fist sized rust hole under the door (its not all gnarly rust idk what happened)

seen a silver r35 in saratoga about an hour ago

black e39 m5 with exhaust just like the one i sold by crossgates commons

saw that too, the southern ni99ers are moving in

damn them.

Some of the good ol’ boys like you and Wayne need to jump in your diesel trucks and chase them back to where they came from.

i drove past that thing on my way to crc… absolutely hideous

im gonna start flying dixie from the bed of my truck through scumni99erty

dont forget to crank up Johnny Rebel while doing so

i was blasting it today with the windows down :rofl, the schenectady cop in traffic next to me caught a laugh off of it :lol

thats fucking awesome. Unfortunately my cd is all fucked up and skips and I cant find the whole album anywhere online, just parts of it. I dont feel like spending another $18 on it.

i downloaded a bunch of songs a while back

Saw a blue sti with a black or cf truck on 7 getting onto 87n.

white evo 8 in parking garage of hvcc with cf trunk

bunch of locals in j town dd one has a built evo

Saw a house completely engulfed in flames while leaving the shop around midnight today. God I hope everyone/animals got out if they were home. I heard the sirens as I was walking out the door and got no more than a mile down the road and could just see the dark orange gloom over the treelines. I took a picture, but it just didn’t feel right posting it and I deleted it from my phone. I’ve seen some structure fires before but this was just intense. Just the brightest damn fire I have ever witness in my life. Literally made my stomach a bit upset thinking about it on the drive home…:’(

Totally eerie and terrifying to look at. I wouldn’t wish that shit upon anyone, even someone I absolutely despise :zip:zip:zip:zip:zip:zip:zip

:tbu rebel

I had the Official Johnny Rebel Collection cd. 30 songs.

Saw Jsenclosures in the Tacoma on western yesterday evening near Willow street.