Sightings Thread

Eh, my caddy isint your typical old man cruiser. With the intake it will be damn near 520 crank hp… its not a rocket ship, but its amazingly comfortable for what it is

Thats not a Cavalier with Caddy emblems, its a real Caddy.

srs bzns southbound on 87, passing under the malta rd bridge in saratoga in the green subaru at around 1030 saturday morning

Silver 04ish Audi A8 at the Latham Circe around 6pm. Looked fantastic.

Boosted eg coupe in valley falls

Because racecar, seriously

Saw LKSI’S Audi at Samaritan last night…hope everything is good man.

Also saw an s6 with an exhaust doing some rev matched downshifts on western ave…sounded boss.

My mom was in there for 3 days… all good now. The people at Samaritan are so stupid. I appreciate it though.

Over the past 2 days I’ve seen 3 black M6’s, Maserati, red GT3. Love this weather :smiley:

Oh and went to the city and saw an Aston Martin Vantage n420 i think that’s what it’s called, and blacked out GTR.

Seen a black M6 also. GT3 but yellow, and Maserati all on Saturday.

No problem, my mom has been in ICU for almost a month just got moved to progressive care a couple days ago…the nurses in ICU were exceptional IMO. But she did have a bad experience there when she was in the “regular” care.

Saw Wayne in the viper on 146 (Carman) Sunday afternoon in Guilderland.

Yea this was a case of too many chiefs not enough indians… every one was telling her something different.

Sounds like what we dealt with last time …

Yea… hope your mom gets outta there soon too.

Ot… saw a v8 vantage on hoosick st yesterday

Black zr1 with blue calipers on the northway. And saw a gunmetal gtr with tints on western ave by schoolhouse rd

hope everyone’s moms are ok. no matter how douchey you are, losing your mom isnt something you could ever deserve.

New(est) Bug in Downtown Saratoga last week. forgot about it until now. white, 2 black ricer stripes. turbo version i think

All ZR1’s come with blue Brembos from the factory.

OT, saw a brand new S65 AMG at work today along with a 2012 Camry Daytona 500 pace car.

Did not know that either way they look good

x2, i just recently went through months of my mom being in icu before she finally passed, was some rough shit.