Sightings Thread

Well, I drive a GTI and I don’t drive like a twatbag all the time…I never cut off innocents! But I do like to go woooOOOOOSH!

schenectady cop run a red, had to lock up all 4 so i didnt tbone him, he stopped in the middle of the intersection then turns his lights on. WTF! i hate scum******ty

He’s on my FB, he posts updates on it from time to time

the Saratoga city police chief brought the brand new 2012 charger that came in last week, over to boces this morning. it’s so new it’s not even lettered up yet.

guys, watch out this thing has balls. when he left he gave it he boot and it took off. damn i want one.

:skid

It may have balls but it’s hard to use them if you’re that morbidly obese.

:skid:skid

the '12 is a big improvement over the '11. sway bar is thicker, bigger brakes, i think the weight has been toned down a little. 100 pounds or so.

Nothing special actually.

Now the new Chevy Caprice police cruisers…they have some nut. Had about 20 come through work in the past couple months. Best common police cruiser to be put into fleets in years.

anythings gotta have more balls than the Crown Vics though.

It’s still over 4000 pounds :rofl

Chevy Trailblazer SS black with “chick5” or similar plate on rt7.

was a very obnoxious driver today. WOT down every side road I went down. Just one of those days where I had a cinder block foot.

My car with me in it is probably close to 5,000 pounds, fuck!

no argument from me. it’s a heavy motherfucker.

yeah but it’s a Cadillac, so it’s supposed to be a roadboat.
they’ve never been a “less is more company”

i reject your reality and substitute my own.