Sightings Thread

seriously?

I watched it run at the valley and it was going 11.20’s at 118-120. Joeys car was going 12.20’s at 118.

hm no shit.

Gtr> my right nut

ehhh

If he had kept the ZR1 and learned to drive it he could of been faster. I watched a video of a new ZR1 bone stock with drag radials running low 130’s and 10.50’s,one 10.45 some 10.60’s.

it wasnt bone stock. It had a monster stage 4 clutch in it and shit. Its on ls1tech. Your talking about the black one that was cutting 1.5 60’s, lifting the wheels right?

Yeah thats the one. I thought it was stock with tires. Still, tires and a clutch, even minor mods. Thats pretty respectable.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/10-second-club/1518058-my-stock-c6zr1-drag-radials-runs-10-42-134mph-mir.html

It doesnt mention the clutch in that thread. Maybe he put it in after. I cant remember where I saw him mention he had a clutch in it.

I’m pretty sure that with Tony’s winter mods, his GTR is going to be a low 130 car on pump and a high 130 car on E85. I def want to race him in the Evo, kill vs. kill

theres a guy around here his names george he owns cars under 10k website he has a gtr thats some special package supposed to be close to like 800 hp. he also has a yellow 350z thats turbed

Some cocksucker in a new blue gti in latham who cut me off in my work van, probably a nisky lot kid

:rofl

I’ve noticed recently that with a few exceptions most GTI owners drive like twatbags.

u guys talk im assuming?

Please give description of “twatbag” I’m very interested in ordering one.

I just observe them constantly darting and weaving lane to lane aggressively in heavy traffic just to ultimately get 5 or 6 cars ahead of where they started. Unless you were wondering what a twatbag is. In that case it’s a bag of vaginas.

I just found twatbag to be a very funny description especially when taken literally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

a red, black, white 240sx with a slideny sticker on the windsheild at latham dibellas. looked fresh

Just saw love4boost on Rt. 7 near Nisky