Sightings Thread

Saw two SS Cobalts (black and red) with obnoxious wings on 87 northbound right after getting on from I90.

Could have sworn I saw a new Lexus GS last night heading to my girls house on 146 going from CP to Glenville past Golds.

If I see another kia/hyundai/pos import with aftermarket LED look alike Audi headlights I’m going to smash into a tree. I’ve seen over twenty Shitty looking cars with those stupid led lights.

I was a fan when Audi came out with them but it seems like everyone in their mother is copying them now.

Saw LKSI or whoever owns it now in the S8, man that car is tits!

Thanks I think I saw you too on central

I saw you at the port of albany exit I was in a commercial roll off truck.

Agreed. Don’t think I’ve seen a single car where installing a strip of LEDs in the headlights would make it look better (assuming the car didn’t come with them).

Even new Kia Rio’s come with those gay LED lights. I thought they looked gay on the Audi’s too.

last night at around 730ish i saw a nissan gtr on rt9 just south of exit 12 area. it was loud. i liked it. that is all.

Tony caton , go kill yourself now please .

saw it as well when I was in the SS

Race it ? It’s burning oil if its the one I saw .

na that thing would murder me prolly even on the big shot.

you sure? I didnt think they were that fast, atleast not stock

AFAIK, Tony’s GTR should be a low 130 car on pump gas.

when did that guido fuck get a GTR anyway? Does he still have the ZR1 and the Sonic the Hedgehog haircut?

what does that mean?

As Far As I Know

oooo

It was a 118 car last time i saw it.

Stock the 2012 gtr run low 120s

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. ???:pop