Sightings Thread

Saw SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSmin’ on 87n around 4:30. Tried to catch up to him on my bike but traffic was GAY AS SHIT COVERED BALLS.

Also saw some harley guys try and tell me my chicken strips were my tires going bad. :rofl I told them they wouldn’t have even seen them if they could ride quick enough for me to scrub them off. :lol

i NEED this thing

keep seeing this new impreza, pretty low, exhaust and the plate V8 LOLZ up in toga

Hard to have a call out plate with a 13.00 car.

Saw eddies s10 today, sbardys jeep and a nice yellow 69 440 charger.

I saw the same charger in BalstonSpa

hell yeah you do

Smokinss on central yesterday around 415 or so, that car sounds sooo pissed.

That’s silly, because I saw him right after he got on the northway from central lol

haha yeah. The professional bass fisherman I was fishing with yesterday lives down on central. We got done around 4 so I jumped on 87 north to go home.

I didnt see any of you guys lol.

thats almost as dumb as I8URVTEC

Except more often then not I feel one of those plates rings true while the other not so much.

If you looked in your rearview at all after you got into the left lane on 87 you did, you just didn’t know it was me lol. I was behind you but pretty far back, the I grabbed a handful to catch up and some dick pulled out in front of me. Probably could have caught up if I went weaving through traffic but it wasn’t worth it.

yeah I dont think I did loll

Black S2K on madison yesterday decked out. Bride seats, hardtop, stepped up dish rims, rollcage, etc. Gotta be someone on here? Anyways car looked amazing, one of the best s2k’s i’ve seen

I’ve seen that eclipse by saint rose alot and it looks HORRIBLE!!! Line that thing up for an 18 wheeler IMO lol

Challanger with plate PLUMCRZY?, in Colonie

Saw Cossey going up 87N in the X5 with some furry passengers… I honked at ya.

thsts the color name my brother has a plum crazy car

saw lake george covered with vettes filled with.old assholes

Ya that is probably OMGSIIK… He has roll hoops but it’s not caged.