Sightings Thread

I saw the General Lee on I90 about 45 minutes ago

has anybody else seen the tool that drives around saratoga in a dark blue nissan pickup kid looks like hes maybe 17 and every time i see him he is reving the shitt out of it leaned all the way to the side with a dumb look on his face

dunno about a blue one, but there’s one in primer grey who’s owner goes to my school

Yetti @ Jillian’s. Good dude. I’m loaded :slight_smile: happy st Pattys day my fellow stunters

http://www.news10.com/story/17151732/hit-and-run-crash-in-niskayuna-injures-five

Blue Evo 8 by washington park in Albany w/ orange monster stickers on it. Looked like it was about to race in the WRC.

Haha… saw that the other nigh when I was down there.

that thing is gnarly :excited

Let’s put bright colored Monster stickers on the Spirit. It’ll look rad and we’ll tell people you race in WRC

My buddy was in my car with me and knows of the guy. I guess it has alot of work done… around the 500hp range from what ive heard but not a fan of the monster stickers at all

Dunno what’s worse, cars decked out with pep boys accessories or that Evo. See it on central a lot.

hahaha

saw a awd burnout from that thing, it goes pretty good. even though they were street tires it was still impressive

Lol that kid lives by my work. Car is meh…

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2905227877.html

yup thats it it actually looks good or as good as it could i guess

It was either my mom, or my step father. Only two in the area that had the key for the storage unit where it was kept over the “winter”. Sis is still in switzerland and won’t be back until a few days before we leave for the OLOA so it had to be one or the other.

Have three HHR SS’s and a CTS-V wagon to run this year :smiley:

Not sure I believe that. Kid lives around the corner from me and is always romping it, red light to red light. He also has one of those sweet hats with the brim on the side, not in front.

I always look for those hats in the store but can only find them with the brims to the front?!

I saw a eclipse spider with dragon stickers green and black etc with his barking ass dog in the passenger

I saw the whole fan club at cash4gold and I saw Joey Jiggs flap his jaw around and then run away when I asked him to do something official