Sightings Thread

why? lol

He bought it.

How fast did you make it across that rail yard? Lol

He’s like Pete when he used to valet cars and talk about it on here all the time :rofl

I drive them about a 1/8 mile, the GM’s anyway…but I took that one for a stroll. Only did about 65 blowing the tires off :rofl and yeah a took a bunch of pics and a couple videos.

And what the fuck difference does it make how far I drive it? Driving it is driving it. Better than the tools that go to an auto show and sit in a car or stand next to it and take a picture.

Pretty sure I saw Ollie on rt7 at around 12:30 today. I was on the Motard and just pointed at him in the on coming lane.

He was probably like… “THAT FUCKING RUSSIAN GUY HAS A GUN”.

Saw this douchebag at the pricechopper by crossgates yesterday. I wish I had a smartcar or fiat 500 so I could’ve parked right next to his driverside door.

:facepalm:facepalm

Saw myself doing my worst burnout yet after john told me it was required after getting my inspection done this afternoon. Almost turned around to give it another shot.

Thanks again john!

:rofl

Eh, it wasn’t bad, atleast it spun em unlike the truck before me Haha.

Thanks brotha. How you liking your big boy toy? I was tossing around the idea of trading mg truck in a while ago for either a silvy or Sierra Denali. Decided against it though.

Yup was probably me

I like it, they’re real nice trucks. Wish I shopped around though and got a Sierra Denali, they’re so sick.

QFT :lol

Saw 97 cavy doing a decent burnout , the truck ahead of him that tried to do one lost its tranny lol that’s why he couldn’t spine em . Fucking duramax junk lol…nice to meat ya as well man and I like the car .

Thanks man, was gonna offer ya a ride in it but ya had the other car in there right away. I’ll be back, think my other cars are up for inspection soon as well

oh really? so thats what getting an “inspection” means…

I keep seeing a white Datsun Z running around Latham. It looks really clean in passing…anyone on here?

Posted Using Tapatalk

im not called Meatpaws for nuttin

That’s my buddy nicks… Pretty gay of him for parking like that. But he’s also the guy you wouldn’t call a douchebag or park a smart car on top of seeing as he’d pick the smart car up and try to smack you with it.