Sightings Thread

Well tell him to park like everyone else. It’s just a Mitsubishi. :lol

roids? :dunno

everybody that is big and/or strong is juicin pjb. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON

Juiceeeeeeeeeeee

I juice everyday. Thats why I can pick up my house.

I like gin ‘n’ juice

Decaaaaaaaa

HHHHHHH GGGGG HHHHHHHHH

Winnnnnnny

Saw what looked like to be a white Infiniti that was pretty low. had rims, after market bumpers. I see it alot around Scotia area. I saw it on route 50 around 530 tonight, i beeped and waved

Howard Tanner on my TV while I was watching a show on Velocity about muscle cars. Just had to laugh when they started talking about Baldwin Motion cars and his face pops up!

I saw some cows on the side of the road today…and thought wouldn’t it be just grand if I could ride one of them.

LOL! I saw that too, my dad called me downstairs and rewinded it to show me. That was so funny

There’s plenty of them working in my building I can try and get some digits for ya.

get your clen on

any IMO, if you take up two spots and are parked way the fuck away from anyone else… I don’t see an issue.

If you’re parked way the fuck away from everyone else then why do you need to take up two spots? :lol

I agree with you in the sense that you aren’t causing anyone an inconvenience. But you still look like a tool and in the end draw more attention to your vehicle anyway.

Saw this also. 30 sec. of fame.

This.