Sightings Thread

because race car

Because garage queen

oh no you diiidnt…

I dont think that was me. You really saw another slammed big body infiniti on gold wheels? or did you see that yellow e36 on polished wheels everyone keeps telling me about lol

Subaru BRZ in scotia right now

Seen a blue integra get on exit 13 of the nothway and get off exit 9…looked clean and had a fmic…anyone on here?

Blue Audi with a front mount at the lowes on 146

Seen a black hyundai elantra ('02ish) with some ugly chrome wheels on it.

stunter

blew xdsmlasers doors off this morn in the g.p lol then almost rearended someone cause i shit my pants on the way to work lol

I was like who the f is this jerk off driving like a drunk elderly asian woman at 7:30 am?!? I didnt realize it was you untill you gave me the finger hahaha then i played launch control games for a second… For some reason my car will not boost without misfiring untill ive been driving for atleast 15-20 minutes.

ya see me almost rear end that blue car lol , when i stuck my head out the window at the tracks on my way bak in a shit myself lol

Yes i did hahahahaha… I was like is this crazy bastard gonna pass this person in these s-turns?! At that point i backed off and said i cant crash my car right now i have to go open the shop hahaha:banghead

i really didnt know he was going that slow lol i was trying to pull my pants down and get a old t shirt under me so that i didnt smear myself in my pants lol . this morn was a mess

Moe’s again last night?

And I figured you wouldve traded in the GP. Did you trade in the Lezbaru instead?

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCK!! I didnt realize you legitimately sharted hahahahaha

oh yeah dude , i dont drive like that on purpose lol.

If it was because of moes i feel ya there man… I ate hot harrys burritos for lunch and dinner yesterday i had bubble guts when i woke up like nobodys business

mcdonalds dude , tears me up

I cant eat that shit. I used to be able to eat Wendy’s but dont even eat that anymore.

Mcdonald’s and BK are fucking gross. Taco Bell is a colon cleanser for me.