Sightings Thread

Hot harrys is amazing… I wanna roll in a kiddie pool of thai peanut sauce… Im not even lying

I havent been there yet. I do like Moe’s but its expensive as fuck. Usually costs me $12+.

i gotta hit up harrys

They just opened one in latham in newton plaza near goldstien dodge chrysler jeep

:rofl:rofl:rofl good thing my sis didnt buy that car

:rofl :rofl Plus rep for honesty pawz

Just saw same M3 Cossey has, color and all with a roof rack and 4 wheels and tires strapped down awkwardly on top.

Oh wow “shitting your pants” was not a metaphor for being startled about almost rear ending someone. You legitimately almost shit your pants haha awesome!

Not me. Was still sleeping.

Saw joeys old tdi on route 50

The part about trying not to get it on the seat leads me to believe he literally shit his pants. Lolz either way

Thing is such a dumper, saw it a bunch of times over the winter. Guy rolled around all last summer on the 15" snow wheels/tires.

No no , I did move some product

SRT10 Ram at texas roadhouse. It was real or a very good clone. 6 speed and had the big brembos

Saw JSenclosures in the tacoma on 890. I was in the GLI, riding with that sti.

truck is clean mang.

Think I saw 88Slowmarrow at the intersection of 140 and Kenwood in Delmar aroun 8.30 tonight. Car sounds awesome.

His Camaro is apart

Saw a WWTSD (what would the stig do) sticker on the back window of a Chevy truck last night on western at the intersection of 155.

moes > hot harrys (Gross)

you, sir. Are drunk as a skunk.