Sightings Thread

O yup, i saw you. Were you the same guys i saw a week or two ago while i was in the s2k and we were all hauling ass?

had a red blazer honk the horn and wave at me this morning at the intersection where 50 turns into broadway. anyone on here?

I was still 100% asleep

Truth

More importantly who eats breakfast all day?

and that was to something about 500 pages ago… eventually I’ll figure this out.

Black firehawk? On 7 sweet launch you’ve for the best ricer fly by I’ve ever seen and the leather hassle hoff jacket was a nice touch

I dont know the guy in the STi, that was just a point of reference lol.

nope wasnt me, but sounds like a good time.

SEEING A LOT OF PEOPLE DRIVING LIKE OLD PEOPLE FU*K!!!

BADLY!!

mk4 jetta with boser hood, sounded like a straight piped vr6 followed by a wrx with lime green wheels pull into the deli and brew around 2-230 as i was leaving. both sounded like animals

Saw some chode whistler driving a blue DC2 w/ massive fart can on Washington Ave Extension, driving like an asshole. Sorry man, my X5 isn’t a race car, so I don’t think I’m going to race you in it.

Maybe it was sKIt or Progress.

Seen srtbeast a few mins ago on 87 south …gave him the peace sign then he took off

Not I , I have a fuckin imposter eh ? I’ll handle that lol

Heard ray before I saw him.

Saw an orange and black 300zx in CP earlier… sounded like toilet :lol

Nice seeing you!

You had to have been like " who the fuck is this maniac?" oh wait that name looks familiar

black GTR at Best Fitness in Schenectady tonight

It took me a second to realize what you were doing with the sheet of paper on the window, but then I recognized the name after a second:lol

seen srs bzns in the lexus at the intersection at the end of saratoga car looks good

Heard not seen.

Loudest fucking car on central ave. I live off central and with my windows shut in my house it sounds like Lebanon valley outside my window.