Sightings Thread

Heard not seen.

Loudest fucking car on central ave. I live off central and with my windows shut in my house it sounds like Lebanon valley outside my window.

It’s probably the VR6 Jetta that hangs with the Nisky lotters

did it have an orange roof and door handles?

Saw cobra jeffy sarge and big red at the nisky lot. Nice cobras guys.

Saw a black jeep srt8 on broadway in Menands around 5 on Friday and a red mustang with what sounded like a roots style blower on rt 50 shortly after that

Ive seen that GTR on western quite a bit. Not a fan of the orange roof

no, it was all black and quite dirty

Just saw a Silver Srt10 truck making blow off noises on rt7. :ponder

Black wheels?

Possibly, honestly don’t recall. Driver looked young’ish and I believe had a backwards baseball hat on.

yeah not a fan either. the part that pisses me off is even with the tasteless mods it’s still sexy as hell

Did you see a black lifted jeep wrangler the other day? My girl had the jeep and said she saw you.

Saw that too on 7- New Hampshire plates, wheels did look dark, but it was break dust/dirt not paint

Saw Ollie last night, pulling into sunoco or mobil up western in Guilderland
Car looks baller as hell man- wheels are too classy, saw them from a mile away :thumb

I also saw Ollie merging on I90 E last evening I beep a few times and waved. I was in the red Scoob.

I know the guy who owns the Ram if it had NH plates. He’s originally from here.

Didnt know it was boosted though.

Saw some dumpy GLI with blue headlights get rolled on by a smashed up G6 GTP the other day in Scotia.

Washing the evo at colonial car wash on western feeling all good about it, then a black gtr pulls up to dry his car… FML haha

Unless she saw me in the audi it wasnt me haha.

I have been seeing an orange Charger on the northway quite a bit lately. Probably that one was what she saw.

I saw that srt10 truck the other day as well, didnt hear any funny noise though.