Sightings Thread

yeah that place is awesome. It was my first time there. My fastest time was around 26.2 as well.

Saw a red F430 in the Hannaford parking lot on Wolf… in the rain. I admire that guy.

My good friend’s grandfather daily drove his F430 a couple years ago. Before he got rid of it a few months ago I believe he said it was the highest mileage F430 in the US. He traded it in for a '12 ZR1…F430 needed the scheduled engine refresh :rofl

he doesnt work in the CP plaza does he? There used to be a red F430 I would see all the time parked back there with the plates " IL SONGO" then one day there was a grey ZR1 instead. He also has a black 5th gen camaro SS with black wheels??

Thats mangione. The locksmith.

Yeah that’s him. He owns the locksmith in that plaza. The Camaro SS is his DD now

apparently being a locksmith pay’s well! LOL

or he cracked a few safes

ZING!!!

I saw him with his f430 at pretty much every show in Saratoga. Met him once, he was a super nice guy.

Yeah Fippy is a really cool guy. Definitely loves his cars

I seen so many wack Hondas in Jamaica it makes Mohawk commons look like Lambo fest

I saw a grey ZR-1 in east greenbush like 10 days ago. Cyber Gray I think, such a hot color.

Saw Hatfield’s F350 do a wheelie.

black GTR on the northway again

Saw an article in the local Express (Stillwater, Mechanicville, Waterford) Paper that had a picture of an older black Audi A8 with wheels (looks identical to the one that LKSi was selling on this site a while back) that got impaled by a guiderail on State Route 423 in the Town of Stillwater. Apparently the driver walked away from the wreck. Any idea who said person is?

I’ll see if I can work on getting a copy of the picture off my phone and posted soon.

Lance’s old car. He’d obviously know of the new owner to some degree.

On one hand it sucks that the car got mangled because it was an absolutely beautiful car when LKSi was selling it, but I’m astonished that the kid who was driving was able to walk away after looking at the photo.

The article said that they had to remove close to 50 ft of guide rail to unlodge the car.

Lance told me it was his second dwi in less then 6 months… pretty sure dude is fucked.

Car is super fucked lol

Yeah it’s lame when you sell your hard work and the new owner destroys it. It happens a lot though. Glad the kid was alright, that’s all that really matters. Post the picture if you find it.