Sightings Thread

a black srt8 cherokee in toga last nite. "isrt8urrice"sticker. drivin like they stole it!

Took a drive down to CT with my buddy today, saw too many cars to name. Highlight would be a yellow carrera gt, white ford gt, gallardo… Pretty insane

Saw a red miata on Albany street in colonue yesterday. It was slammed with a dumpy white lip and sharks teeth in the bottom grill, it was a mobile faggotry beacon.

:lol That’s the same one I saw nail that road kill the other day. I used to know the kid who owns it back in high school, he’s a douche anyway

kid works at ck cycles. actually a real nice kid. helped me out a bit, didnt bring up the car though.

Haha nice, last time I talked to him a few years ago he was still a complete dick to me. That’s cool though, the cars a bit rough but it’s really not that bad from what I’ve seen.

People tend to revert to who they were in highschool when they are around people from highschool. Some more than others, but still. I don’t know the kid. Maybe he is a tool. Maybe you’re a tool so he’s a tool to you. :dunno

I saw a van that said “total tool” on the side. Driver must be a tool.

tooltally.

what was his lap times???

me and my buddy were there a few weeks ago and we killed everyone. Ended up with me and him battling each other.

27.2xx

are we talking about the one near the city??

Yeh dude lol. 27 second lap. Idk what track you were on, since there are two.

which track. my unskilled and fat ass has a best of 32.4 on downtown or at least thats the only number i have handy

Yeah we were on downtown. We were all generally in the 28-29 second range. I hit Johawk at a solid 25mph. Still hurting.

Slammed black Mk6 Jetta that was herrafrush on Rt7 30 minutes ago.

looked good.

^ there’s a guy at my work that drives a low, tinted, black MK6 Jetta on silver BBS LM reps. He’s got a white APR sticker in his window. Only one I’ve seen around

^ Saw some kind of sticker in the back driver window, not sure what it was. Definitely tinted. Likely him.

Didn’t see him stopped so couldn’t get a glance at the wheels but the car looked very clean.

o shit your right. Same track.

our fastest laps were 26.xx, but most of them were in the 27’s.

^^ i went to GPNY a few weeks ago with friends from Poughkeepsie. Fastest person with us was in the high 25’s consistently, i was around 26.2 on downtown. Place is an absolute blast lol