Sightings Thread

that never happend…

yes it did strange as it may seem. Between exit 6 and 5 south

i tell ya, i dont like EPL, tony rubbed me the wrong way when i was there with chris, dude is a pompous chode.

and he cant seem to get this car right, hardware and everything is right, i think the guy is just a hack and has excuses for making bad tunes. its odd how there are several nationally known porsche tuners that churn out big # 996’s and he cant see to get chris’ simple A28 setup to produce reliably. its not your motor or the hardware attached to it, thats for sure

On my way home from CCC i was rollin with a red 81 VW scirocco gti. A lady was driving it. super clean.

Drove ~350 miles today and on my journey I saw,

Two '12 CLS AMG, one white, one black
Dark grey Aston Martin DB9
All black Murcielago
All black LP-560
Red F430
Two F10 550i’s, both white
White Mercedes ML63 AMG
3 C6Z’s, one copper, one Centennial Edition, one yellow TT
Black Bentley Continental GT
Range Rover Evogue
Dark blue Bentley Arnage
Black Porsche Cayanne GTS Turbo? It was from Canada
Dark grey Porsche Panamera Turbo S
2 Porsche GT3’s, one white, one black
A handful of new CTS-V’s
Red ZL1 Camaro with black wheels

It was a sick day:excited

^Ballin!

SlideNY member - primered 240, seems to work at Keeler, slammed with mesh black wheels today at Mobil across the street from Keeler. Plenty of stickers. Named Timmay? maybe?

New ss camaro modded on i90 headed towards mass by exit 11 trying to race me, sounded straight piped, and a blue 350z with evo mr roof spikes ? And a body kit

Both this morning same location

Saw Suzuki Jake yesterday on rt 9. Nice meeting ya man. Also saw an orange Audi tt rs on western. Pretty sure it’s the one parked in x gates all the time. Also saw the white Audi r8 on western

Yep thats him

that’s Timmy alright.

Ladukes jetta parked next to a purple RSX with gold wheels at the aquarium place on rte 9

Seen my first 991 on the road today, silver cabriolet. Love the changes they made.

yup , worked today !

Saw redwgn today at colonie center, gave u a wave

Don’t wave at him.

Saw Delucia smoke everybody at GPNY. Fucker

:banana

My mannnnnn. Must’ve been awesome seeing him dusting a bunch of no booty gettin chumps.

Clean red 2g Supra, then minutes later CfD s2k in Rotterdam.