Sightings Thread

F430 spyder on 87 south

Younger guy riding with his girl on a crotch rocket she was wearing flip flops, short shorts and a tank top!:Idiots

Also older woman on the back of a harley going down 787 without a helmet! :Idiots

Saw a trooper at every turn around from the bottom of the thruway to catskill. Every one.

Good to know as I’m heading down that way shortly haha

Just saw a sick nice color blue SRT8 Charger with flat black Super Bee graphics in Pittsfield, MA. Sounded nasty

Awww yeahh B5 blue 08 srt. Favorite color.

Joey, they were all facing north also. Seriously, watch out.

Lol every u-turn?!?

Stallmers old S4.

Still mine. My brother driving it.

Haha. Ask him if he saw a silver MK6 GLI floor it by him at the corner of Waterman and Consaul :rofl

Black viper GTS on 890 today, 997 Turbo and Aston DB9 on rt 7 yesterday

You get rid of the brobalt?

Orange Gallardo with the top down followed by a grey GTR on 87 south

MikeyB on the road in front of the Hilton Garden Inn in CP around 1:30. After working around there for 7 years I should know the name of that road but I dont.

Saw a young retard lose his new zx1k off the back of his truck today lol dumb bastard had it strapped in on a rotbox truck and the tie down must of ripped out of the rust and see ya later it went . Lol he lost it doing about 60 on rt 22 in between Salem and Cambridge

saw crazybrew609 driving behind me this morning :rofl

Sully93vr4 in the latest purchase thread…thought he died

Saw a new pair of burnt tires on Ushers last night :ninja :ninja

white wingless Supra with CT plates on route 7 in schenectady this morning

I was sitting on the other side of that viper in an Expedition at that traffic light with you. Lol

Orange Lotus in Watervliet. Gave em a big thumbs up! I likey the flower car!

Keep seeing the GTR with the goofy roof on western ave during the after work commute. It’s loud and sounds nice but I don’t get what he’s trying to do there.