Sightings Thread

black supra, lowered, wheels and exhaust drove by my house mid-afternoon yesterday.

saw somebody on a bike last night on 87 south by exit 6 give me a thumbs up . Looked like a black gsxr 600 with a white helmet .

White TDI with plate that said v8 lolz

gotta be one of you tdi guys?

JSEnclosures in Glenville.

removed, wrong thread

silver R8 convertible on the northway this morning

Sat In a BRZ yesterday at goldsteins, they had 4 of them. Sick cars.

Any available for test drives?

think i saw sbardy driving next to me on I-90 on Tuesday driving home in that monsoon/tornado/storm

Yo rita? on the thruway this morning. grey mk5 2.5 dropped on some rims.

+1, or does the Scion dealer have theirs in yet?

Yup, They have a silver 6-speed one that is up for test drives. The rest are auto’s.

BTW the BRZ looks 100x better in person and is a awesome little car.

saw what i believe is member rexford flats racing blue Buick Rivera parked by the ortho group parking lot as i was walking to lunch before. That thing is quite sparkly in the sunlight to say the least haha

black s2000 with the top down , guy with scruffy beard with had backwards , late 20s-early30s . got on at exit 25a… ANyone.

Dan (CFD Productions)

Black S2000 on the northway the other day (Saturday) gave me a thumbs up in my TDI. I think he exited around 13N as I journeyed on to exit 32.

swung by goldsteins subaru tonight to take a peak at the BRZ’s. Couldnt agree more about them looks wise. Awesome looking IMO

Big Red on 50 in Ballston Spa tonight

I think i saw JESenclosers in Kulaks parking lot this morning.

middle aged woman driving a 6 speed red c6 vert with pipes on western this afternoon. props to her.