Sightings Thread

At my work right now we have a c6 targa top in the shop. Someone broke his drivers glass and stole his targa top. STUPID expensive repair for what it actually is

I just remembered the blue Jetta with open/no exhaust I saw on 146 in CP yesterday. Sounded like absolute garbage.

Red slammed Mk4 Jetta on 90W to 87n this morning at 7:30. Wide tucked wheels.

Black Aston Martin DBS vert on western just now. Stage 5 baller.

i brought my formula to work today looking for the s2k and nothing .

Saw that last night. It didn’t have plates on it?

After work yesterday I was merging onto 90W from 787N and I saw what looked to be a smaller mexican man laying into a new black S5, he went 90E, car did not have any plates on it…sounded so nice.

That construction makes me rage at the merge haha. I’ve been going 787S>87N to get to the end of the northway/western ave. I’ve got an EZPass so the tolls aren’t an issue but I’m not sure if it’s any faster. I think it’s a wash but it’s way less stressful than waiting in line to get to 90.

Just saw a black guy blasting Marvin Gaye out of his system… On his bicycle.

Red 2010 + or - a year STI hatch, pretty low and flush with gold wheels and exhaust. I think the back of his bumper said “dont be mad bro” was a pretty sick car. Was at the subway on broadway in Menands

red 430 headed northbound on 87 around 1030 this morning

Black Supra at Country Auto Repair in Averill Park, was put in a ditch.

Also saw a stanced out Jetta with the plates some variant of “wideload” in West Sand Lake

saw a trailer with a few BRZ’s on it on the highway, then swung by goldstein and saw they had taken delivery on 3 of them (silver, white and black) and when i got out of work i saw one being test driven

Boxersix at the mall. Cool dude!

Also saw a red g8 gt parked all by itself with the windows down. Prob drunk.

yeah it had black logo plates, said “AE” or something. top was down so couldn’t see the transport plates if it had any

Did it have black fenders and bumper?

black Chrysler 300 with big wheels that sounded boosted as it passed me on the northway tonight. Sounded pretty good when he got on it too, even with my windows up.

wrecked 240 at cliffs autobody.

Yep, its ridiculous, ended up using it for a joke photo shoot at work with blue-haired old men.

Probably my friend Chad. 800WHP F1 procharger.