Sightings Thread

That’s my buddy Justin. He used to have Gold Advan GII’s.

Someone else spotted that Porsche a few weeks back and I’m pretty sure ‘Boxersix’ said the guy is a idiot and just put those stickers on and that it’s a stock 997 :rofl

Yea it’s a kenne belle e85 car. Was this guy Ernie’s but he just sold it to his cousin, they live over there.

OH MY FUCK. How about an orange Mclaren MP412C on I90 this morning headed westbound. I about put the tdi in the wall staring.

Probably the best sighting in all 937 pages ^

3 random cars almost run into me last night driving like fuckfaces…

Sweet. Sounds/looks pretty nasty

met swifty amd saw his new m3 as he drove me courteously to get my car from the body shop… small world!

:excited what!

Wayne, if you sold your Viper and all your diesel junk, you’d be able to afford something like that. :rofl

I saw the aftermath of an accident involving a Dodge dually with a gooseneck car trailer that either rolled or the cars fell off of on the exit 7 off ramp of the eastbound side of 890 tonight. There were atleast two cars that came off and one was a white G8. The other car was upside down.

There were a shitload of cops and a huge wrecker there when I went by on the westbound side around 7:30.

Grey Gallardo on Central 12pm

The truck rolled. I think Nick (amdisbest) watched it happen. There is another thread about it

yeah, i saw that after i posted here

Just saw ninety1two40 passing me at the Arvin Hart Fire Station in Stillwater in his 330.

Some somebody at the gas station by Phibbs in a grey jetta Yelling “JSEnclosings, i spotted you!” I fucking died, no idea who it was tho. Car was quick, you left some nice smoke

saw swifty on 9 headed north in the m3, really classy joint!

slammed/stanced tan 240 with no interior panels and a slideny decal at DD in saratoga this morning… driver was wearing a slideny shirt as well… whoever it was, you were behind me in line when i bought my iced coffee

saw the black gtr/black wheels roll down wade rd onto old niskyauna rd

Black gtr with black wheels for sale at denoyer.