Sightings Thread

2012 6,000 miles.

Saw the kid on central in Colonie with the black gtr/orange roof.

I saw a johnny tran look alike motherfucker in a dark blue m3 coupe w/ yellow headlights at the corner of new karner and central. Then saw a grey gt500 vert flooring it from the lisha kill/central intersection down central… sounded award winning

saw this car in toga today too

Slammed red EG hatch this morning on central.

“stanced”, roofrack, red 3 letter sticker in the back, Jdm amber corner lights.

That’s not catons g.t.r for sale is it ???

green Audi TT convertible with a plate that said ACIDTRIP on the northway this afternoon and this truck at Walmart in Wilton tonight:

The other side had different painting on it but the car next to it was too close to get a good pic.

There was a shitload of Mexicans in the store tonight.

no thats big jay’s.

my buddys GT500 murdered it so he traded it in the next day LOL

caton’s is dark grey.

Assuming he traded it in for that blue GT500 they had on the lot?

They want $100,000 for it. Insane. Thing looks brand new.

You can get a brand new '13 less than that can’t you?

Saw everybody that went to the drift event last night at the drift event last night.

Also saw a silver CGT on the way to the event. I about came.

Saw JSEnclosures pulling out of his apartment complex in Glenville. Was driving the champagne colored Impala in front of you. Car looks great man.

Did you also see everyone who was at the drift event last night at the drift event last night? About the time of the drift event which was last night?

Saw some crazy old truck in the Niskayuna Price chopper lot as I was leaving target tonight, have no fucking clue what it was but it was in primer had like a 2" windshield and a huge front end.

That one is a Black Edition which go for close to $110,000 on the sticker brand new.

saw some hillbilly Fsomething with a diesel in the ballston spa hannaford parking lot last night. stacks, primered body panels, etc.
the timmy mobile at east side rec earlier
a 911 GT3 so new it still had the windshield sticker on it at the malta sunoco.

no he sold it back to them. He didnt get anything.

he paid $125k for it. Its a black edition.