Sightings Thread

Car is damn low.

Saw wayne driving falcor this morning, he was going through the tolls at exit 25.

i loooove the sound of fat tires rubbing my front fenders :banghead

You jelly?

Nope. That low is too low for me. I’m still getting my suspension together for my install. Mine will look just fine when I’m done. But I’m going to replace a bunch of small things when I do mine like tie rods, various bolts, etc. so it’s taking some time.

Saw that kid in the blue s4 that no one likes on jere (not stallmer) on rt 7. He slowed down got real close to me and revved his car, i downshifted it to second barely touched the gas and shot rocks and shit all down the side of his car for hitting hotwheels.

would :lol if that was my friend who just moved up here with a blue s4 instead of who you think it is… i dont think it is though since i havent heard anything about his car getting fucked up

Younger kid. Front mount and some euro s4 something plate. I dont know if i got it but shit was flying.

Think I saw a blue s4 with black wheels in troy at the hess near the bottom of the hill by hvcc last night.

Also saw a kid sat morning in a red cobalt ss eye fux my car at the intersection in eg near walmart/target/3rd ave extension

Oh yeah, also saw another trooper hit me with a 80 in a 65(in traffic, not acting like an asshole) yesterday on the northway, highway packed full of traffic. I saw him, saw i was going fast so actually started pulling over before he even hit the lights. Asked where I was going, told him I was taking a drive to help clear my head, my dad passed a few years back, never really got closure and with all the recent stuff going on with my mom passing it was a really rough day on me.

Came back to me, tossed the ticket in the car and told me to have a nice day.

That blue Audi might have been ST4TUS. Since I’m pretty sure he has a dark blue A4 with dark S4 wheels and lives in Troy.

Saw 97Cavy pulling into Stewart’s on Hoosick St. Rear wheels look good. :lol

Awwww snap, finally spotted. That’s like 500 feet from my work. Was pulling in to get some air. Either the powdercoating or the tpms sensor is causing a leak in one of the rears, gonna figure it out tomorrow. The car will look slick with the fronts done too I think!

Yellow s2k with a blue Cusco cage on balltown.

Saw a red Lotus Evora going opposite of me on 890. Pretty sharp looking car

cool

Black newer gen Evo on Route 67 heading towards Mechanicville.

97cavy’s caddy in Troy.

Possibly hudsonfalcon

Saw 97cavy and JSEnclosers on Hoosick St.