Sightings Thread

Saw the 2hunj running 11’s on Wednesday! Fuck yes!

Never happened.

There he is. :rofl

Mike lawlors gayer than a date with elton john.

Nice, I’d love to have one but couldn’t bring my self to spend that much on a bike

the worst sounding Mustang Ive ever heard on the corner of Erie and State in Schenectady a little while ago. Definitely a v6 and it sounded like a POS fartcanned Civic.

Saw some ferrari roll through the five guys parking lot when i was working today(have no idea on the model since i dont really follow ferraris), as well as the srs lexus, and a clean black VW rabbit roll through as well

I saw a fuckload of old Triumphs between Albany and Springfield, MA all day today. A few old Jags in the mix too.

put two rear tires on a blue zo6 today. guy had a plate that said 505hp427. he had about 8k on them :lol he autox’s it so not really shocked on the amount of miles. im surprised how easy the clutch is on that car. drives real smooth

Saw a black GT3 RS w/ black wheels with a white pinstripe on I-90 on my way home from work. Beautiful.

Also saw myself driving a couple ‘13 Cadillac XTS’. Sick ass cars.

Saw a Shelby Cobra AC looking car with roush badges at bob and rons today. looked sick

Seen Tony in the GTR today while we were grabbing food. Cars awesome.

Just saw Love4boost in the 5 series in rotterdam

Yellow lotus exige in amsterdam and a charcoal grey audi R8 on the thruway

Red Testarossa near Rotterdam Mall, Black Diablo on 890, Plum Challenger and Black GTR with godzilla plates on Erie, lots of cars out today.

Yellow Lotus pass near my house, and 6-7 trucks each hauling a different Porsche on 88.

Black/black GTR at chipotle on Wolf… Yellow 997 Turbo on 87s with plate “BNSPIRED” Sounded sick!

Just saw a white Audi R8 w/ a cf hood and other cf accents on it in Malta. Looked amazing

Johnny K on his accord next to AutoZone in Latham on RT 9 on saturday evening. I think it was Johnny anyway.

probably was me^ headed to the wifeys