Sightings Thread

Seen the black vehicle that is ninety1two40’s in the parking lot on the way into work today. Bumpers attached. :slight_smile:

:number1

White golf R at ted’s fish fry in Menands.

Just saw deathbyrt in menans

Also say THIS at rensealeer dmv, talked with the guy a little. Really cool dude

sikkkkk

Saw one of those on 87S… they sound insane

Pretty sure I was behind REDWGN’s Magnum on 155 a little while ago. Those wheels look sharp but what’s with the bouncy bounce every time you hit a bump? :rofl

What are those?

Watched a friends stock motor LQ4 Sonoma with a turbo run 10’s and hit 128 today with a 2.0 60’ haha

Ktm rc8

How much do they run? I want one

DMV in rensselaer?

Im pretty sure they are 518, i know Mike Lawlor owns one and he rides 518. Seen him on his RC8 do 50+mph coasters. Those of u that don’t know what that is its when u wheelie at balance point, pull in the clutch well on one wheel and bounce the bike off rev limiter. I have a few vids of it but don’t know how to post them on here from my phone

Definitely a cool story haha

Red on Tan SL 560 vert, younger guy driving, marines sticker on the back, gave me the peace sign turning into Pilot near exit 25A. Anyone here?

Oh and JSE at his apartment complex I assume lol

Yeah that was Pjb’ish of me

Not mike. This guys name was Kevin, he’s not a section guy, I talked with him a bit.

20 grand a pop

Yeah rennselear, or whatever I cannot spell

I’ve lived in rensselaer all my life and had no idea they had a DMV office… I know east greenbush has a satellite office a few days a week, but have i missed something?

red Ferrari 430 on the northway this morning