Sightings Thread

Saw the ice cream truck bark its tires pulling out onto Central Ave with the megaphone still playing music :rofl

Saw a black BRZ today around 10am on Western ave near SUNY

Saw a gray Ferrari California on Balltown Rd headed south around 6pm

Kid is from downstate. Pretty cool kid IIRC. Awesome car too.

Saw myself at Walter’s in Schenectady today. Best paint work in the area ftw.

Saw this EG Hatch again. anyone ever see this car
khaki color Eg with a huge front mount blk wheels and gold lug nuts

saw an Burgandy 240sx at westgate plaza with a slide ny decal, fart can. sounded like it had a welded diff and a turb.

Saw one of the worst looking high dollar sports cars I’ve seen in awhile…newer R8 vert, black with a red rag top. So wrong in too many ways

^ saw that at Langan Audi on rt9. Terrible color combo.

Seen a dark grayish is300 wagon with a horrid sounding exhaust last night on Erie blvd in schdy.

i wish i had one of those :frowning:

so sick

saw a douche in a kia optima on route 7 almost kill me and a few other people weaving in and out of traffic like a dickhead. I wish i wasn’t on my bike because i would have driven him off the road if i was in my truck

Dramatic sighting by JSE is dramatic.

Def just saw tommy or his dad on the rebel 250 with the millitary paint job. Bike actually rules. 155 and 20 around 1230.

I totally forgot I saw an old school VW bug with that rusty look VW guys seem to like dumped on wheels at the intersection of 158 and 146 a week or do ago.

that Bug was at the Guptill’s show last week

Guy lives in altamont, see it quite a bit

Guy in rensselaer just bought a 2007 Sts-v. Ran into him at a stop sign.and was like WTF!?

other’s do exists you know lol

Yeah, but most people in this city are broke haha. Plus, there were maybe 1000 produced between 07-08 to be distributed around the world. They arent some uber rare Porsche, but they arent very common

drug dealers always have money