Sightings Thread

I saw that too, he was following me up past 155 in my white car.

Oh and btw…howdy neighbor, I moved into Guilderland.

I know of one down in Ravena that is black.

saw the kid with the red wrx with the widebody kit , i was in my monte today otherwise i woulda went for a run .

there was the one about a year and a half ago at crossroads ford but if I recall that may have been a CTS-V so prolly not the same car lol. And howdy neighbor haha!

Black GTR on 87s entering onto 7. Basic blue/white plate/black roof.

Kramerbucks on western ave.

Saw the black STS-V that DrunkietheBear is probably talking about in Delmar today while I was wasting time at work. Black with dark tint and chrome/polished wheels.

saw pjb on highbridge rd driving all slouched over

Saw drunkie a week or so ago, i was in the miata. Forgot all about it.

when? I didnt get home until after 7 tonight

silver nsx on 87 around exit 7 and a dark grey viper on central ave.

THREE Nissan GTRs at a car show at the Schenectady Airport today.
also a Prius painted like a star trek shuttlecraft
also one of the "bogey"s used in the filming of Top Gun

I was there today.

The Star Trek car was a bit too much. The owner even had his name on it a few times. He also listed a quilt as a mod on the display board in front of it.

Some different cars that I havent seen before at that show, seemed like several from the Utica area according to the papers on the windshields.

I wasnt there long, stopped in on the bike around 11:30

I didnt see many cars I liked. A few hot rods in the parking lot were cooler

I was there for a bit around 11 and there were some nice cars there but some like a stock Hyundai Accent with a CAI and a beat Chevy conversion van with a dirty hillbilly smoking in it dont belong in a show. Both were in the Scotia show last week too.

According to the info sheet on the van it has a 350 hp 305 in it. Like there is such a thing.

Saw pjb at the car show. Had the jeep there

got in a accident today. Fucked up the silverado.

that was fast. totalled?

no. I should have just driven over the guy instead of trying to avoid it. Prolly would have been less damage.

idiot driver went to go turn into a drive way, and was half way in the other lane with a car coming the other way and he swerved back into my lane and slammed on his brakes. I swerved instead of hitting him head on and clipped the corner of him. Smashed in my front bumper, headlight, tweaked the metal fender etc. Prolly a few grand worth of damage. I had the police come and we did a report. Gonna try to make his insurance pay for it.

the bedliner one?

Saw ssmokin yesterday heading up rt50 with the boat. I was right behind you in my finances green Hyundai accent so I highly doubt you recognized me when I waved