Sightings Thread

Yup

Saw richrt smile around his ss for once , bonesqueeze got it running last night !

was it actually built using real parts this time?

I don’t Fuck people . Everything he brought me is in the car lol . Before we fired it for the first time last night he was pacing my garage like a dad about to have his first baby lol . Although the joke myers and I did 10 mins before that didn’t help lol

Sorry to hear that. As much as it sucks, you’ll probably be found mostly at fault.

I was just kidding, I’m glad Richie got his money and his car once again!

Saw a black R32 Skyline pulled over on 87N just after the twin bridges. Looked minty. Made me miss the 33 slightly.

Saw a matte black 335i racing a red viper in New Jersey yesterday. Oh, and a rolls royce pulling out of Prime lastnight

yupp on my way to ballston lake.

o I know and its bullshit.

Nice meeting Richie last night…car sounds good. Looking forward to seeing it on the road soon!

Went out to the valley last night and chilled with mcflurry and had a few beers. Was some damn good racing too

:skid

seen a gunmetal SLS AMG vert on western yesterday, thing is gorgeous

Damn I have yet to see a 32,33, or 34 in this area. Just curious as to why you got rid of a skyline?

I had a 34 and 33, both GTRs. Not all they’re cracked up to be.

Hmmm interesting. I would love a 34 personally

But dude, they’re MAD JDM. JDM>*

Saw ssmokin again on route 50 today, I was on my buddies stunt bike

with the boat again? I launched out of freeman’s bridge today. First time ever fishing the Mohawk and its literally 5 minutes from my house. I will be going there more often.

you see the nice smashed front driver side headlight/bumper?

Met the older guy who owns the black gtr with the gdzilla35 plate on it and talked with him a bit earlier seems pretty cool.