Sightings Thread

Didn’t know you were there till 7, ill txt you tommorow.

Saw FnSkanks Pete on Rt7 in a nice older 7 series and saw REDWGN in an instustrial park in Renseller.

I talked to him a few weeks ago about which heads were on the car because he blew an intake gasket.

Im off weekends and was on a bike ride this morning.

Date not accurate…

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/redwgn.jpg

I expect to see topless manbear photos with said car soon.

Saw it on saturday at HIN/XDC in Buffalo:

Some dude in a low primered truck honked at me on 7 yesterday. Had the miata, no clue who though

God I love that car!

KBB WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

Can you blame him :rofl

jk BRO

I drove by 3 times.
I thought of you <3
Then I forgot about you when I turned onto Caroline St.

Saw myself brake check the fuck out of some douchebags in a saturn that were weaving in and out of traffic. Almost hit me twice then cut in behind me. They locked their tires up when I hit the brakes. Fucking retards.

dude fuck caroline street. place is a zoo this time of year. also, was working drivethru. if i see anything modified i usually make a comment.

haha holy shit… you work at that macdonwalds?

i may.

Yeah he was talking about it the other day. I hope he doesn’t know what I look like. He’ll probably spit in my burgers.

they have this shit for cleaning the floor, sposed to make you puke your guts out if you get it into you…

Is that a threat? Sure sounds like one… I’ll be giving a call to Mcdonalds tomorrow with your name and I’ll be emailing a copy of this conversation to your supervisor along with proof of your identity.

Thanks for playing!

but you have no proof of my identity, and no, no that’s not a threat. just a statement. they have floor cleaner that makes you violently ill. no threat.

also, fuck off.

Wac Arnolds