Sightings Thread

yota’s or yota’s former Tahoe near elevate cycles in toga.

How is there added power? Their E85 will have the same detonation resistance as any other E85, as long as they’re both the same ethanol content.

Travis, correct me if I’m wrong, as I’m no expert on fuels and you know a lot about this.

He was on his way to my shop for some shit .

Chris, you’re correct.

I finally get spotted, and its on the day I am selling this truck lol

Bah no more of this “I was gonna” nonsense! You say hi I hand you a beer its simple!

Just saw a guy on a custom hardtail chopper with his girlfriend on the back. She had a :excited ass so everytime they hit a bump I was :pop to the point where I dam near misses my stop.

john i need a fuggin inspectionnnnnnn

I told u to come in when u ready , bring godzillaaaaa in yo

yea. your work hours suck

M-Thursday I’m there 8-7 so what now bitch !!! Sorry we get out at 5 on Fri lol

Had an auto focus day. Saw an all black ferrari 458, grey zr1, grey gtr, several porsche turbos, motorcade of sl500 amg’s

Saw myself driving a black Escalade all day as chauffeur for a buddies wedding.

Got used to that thing and when I got into my car I felt like my ass was dragging on the floor lol. So much lower.

I saw my old Mustang in the car corral at the Syracuse Nationals today. $7950 and all he seemed to do was fix the wiring issue and burn the fuck out of the rear tires in the 2k miles he drove it. They had full tread when I sold it and they were bald today.

I laughed my ass off at that asking price. I sold it for $4100.

He’ll get it.

Saw Skidplate at McDonalds in Toga.
Also saw a group of people almost get mowed down by a white Accord Coupe while crossing Broadway at the Caroline St intersection. Literally 1-foot away from clearing a fucking hole right through them.

Had an intoxicated milf walking with her husband say “I really like this car” on Maple Ave.

Toga was alive. Drunk fucks everywhere.

its amazing what happens when you sell a car with NO ISSUES…

Word…

Saw Jason Walace at the fair last night.

I saw a ton of people Friday night
Brewer, Jim, Greg, the deckers and their posse, swain, I’m probably forgetting some people

Its not worth that much. Still needs bodywork and paint and nobody bought it by the end of the day. It didnt have $3k+ in issues to fix when I sold it

No it needed the neutral safety switch bypassed and a ign switch . That is all lol , I talked to him once from nymustangs . He pm.,d me thru there as there was a post or suttin on me doing the clutch etc and wanted to know some other shit . I thought I saw jellies today as I was leaving colonies center in the linen truck ! I started brake checking him and fuckin around only to see it wasn’t him lol