Sightings Thread

Very true. When people say 90W, I think Amsterdam and beyond lol.

Wtf is this???http://img.tapatalk.com/aefea72c-6564-26d7.jpg

I think its for disabled people or something like that. I don’t remember the name of it…

Yeah I think there was a post about them a while back but I have no idea where to go about finding it.

The brand is like MPV or something, I saw a black one on I87 today

Spotted DROCK grilling meatzzzzz

mv3

Dark gunmetal cts- v wagon with black wheels herebin johnstown. looks like that wrecked one that was being raced

Late 80’s Ferrari, white Maserati w/ tints and black wheels. Then a white aventador, almost broke my neck looking. All on the northway leaving work Tonight

becasue race car

Ignite is good shit.

Just looked at their website. Like VP’s “C85”, it offers absoutely no advantage over pump E85.

Just creeped johwak hard as he merged onto 90 from the 87 mall ramp. :rofl

Except for a consistant blend, added power and readily EXX all year.

its the cripple cruiser by the makers of the Hoveround

For 10+ a gallon? No thanks.

Our stations are E83-88 during the car season-and a proper tune will run totally fine on that range. If you need some during other months, get a drum.

New business idea… Live in warm climatr, buy e85 in cold months, sell/ship to cold imates, profit.

Red NSX around exit 8… ?

Yessir you shoulda came over for a beer! Ive seen You a couple times this week, once in the state office campus and you and the wife on whitehall i was in my work truck both times.

I was going to say hi but you looked like you were to into the moment and didn’t wanna disturb you. Where do you work???