Sightings Thread

:rofl

Saw Rt. 9W/Rt. 396 in Selkirk get closed last night due to dead body found.

http://www.news10.com/story/19085553/body-found-in-selkirk

^ saw that on my way to work today, cops were still there by the Gulf gas station. They said it seems like its been there for some time

oh shit, they found it.

Yeah. 6 months.

I have seen more bums around here lately. One guy on my street every day for a few weeks (he’d be pushing his bike up the hill). Haven’t seen him in probably a month or so.

So many bums ride the trains and hop off at Selkirk, I’ve seen a bunch the past couple months

People still do that? Seems like such an old school thing :lol

Yeah they were going to camp bisco hahah

Black S4 with Stanceworks sticker on rear window in my apartment complex about 15 mins ago

Oh yeah, less often of course. They usually get spotted by the guys sitting at the top end of the yard as the train is coming in but if not you’ll see them with their shit walking down 396 :lol

ive noticed a lot more bums in toga this week… must be here for the horse races lol

Super cool guy. By buddy just did his cage this year and I got to know him a bit. I needed an adapter for my bov and he made me one on the lathe faster than I could have set it up. His evo is nasty

Advanced stages of decomposition. Yummy.

This past Thursday i saw an orange LFA in Springfield MA, was right near Balise Lexus. It had a big black wing on it (was not the stock one that pops up). looked good though.

Saw a syclone on old louden road today.

Saw a red lifted Suzuki sx4 crossover today, looked cool.

What color, my cousin has one

Just passed a black maserati on fiddlers lane. I came a little when he passed me. Sounds amazing

What in the fuck were you doing on fiddlers lane???

Probably fiddlin’…