Sightings Thread

Black s4 wagon on 87N, next to us in Semirs Volvo.

Guy kind of looked like Ricardo.

Car pulled great.

:lol

Black. Had some pretty wide wheels on the rear of it. Super clean.

with the exception of the Marlboro giveaway edition all Syclones were black.

Uhh driving??? :lol

Some super fast lowered red EK coupe reving his engine passed me on chrisler ave when I was in the Integra around 2pm. Seen the car a few times, always does the same thing.

lol i see that dude all the time too, think he works at that advanced autoparts in rotterdam… has a lvd numbers written on his windows right?

Black integra ripping on the ramps near erie blvd onto 890

Followed a White miata caged with the top down and possibly wheels getting off 787 at the plaza this morning.

I didnt even pay attention that close. Seen the car heard him rev it as I parked.

Black/darkblue older S4 on State St. Ripped the E-brake up as he passed

Silver and a red Ferrari 355 Spider in Queensbury. I was behind a red vette with “coppola motorsports” sticker, in Saratoga, as he got cut off by a orange Challenger from Texas :lol

Also saw the team teal hatch that was for sale on western near crossgates around 445pm

A mostly domestic car show at kohls tonight on central. Had some nice newer camaro ss’s from the looks of it

GT-R Black Edition. And Red CTS-V at work today.

black Passat with purple wheels at exit 25 on the thruway tonight- anybody on here?

There is a “homeless” guy that always has a sign saying he is homeless and needs money at mohawk commons and various places around schenectady and albany. Older light colored black guy with a gray beard. Well def just saw him at mobil on western by suny on a fucking laptop trying to look low key.

theres a similar figure that holds a sign in albany that says “one world, one family”,gets money from bystanders all day he pulled out a iphone to check his time while i was driving by today :wtf

new body red sti hatch on i-90

Seriously wtf. I guess if people want to give them money because they feel bad then so be it. I never give any of them fucks money. If they had a sign that said looking for work them maybe I would give them some pocket change.